Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Green Toe Shoes

I was shopping or rather wishing I could afford to buy these cool shoes made by Simple when a I came across a very neat website design. The line of shoes is called Green Toe and they are organic, recycled and all that earth friendly stuff. Somehow it seems like all the earth friendly stuff is way more expensive, that has always intrigued me. Anyway, I digress, they have a cool little feature on their website where you can go learn about all the stuff these use to make the Green Toe shoes. I thought it was a unique way of getting information across to the consumer without boring them with the technical jargon. The best part is that it does not take long to load but it is still visually exciting.

3 comments:

kjr said...

That is so cool! I happen to own a pair of Simple "eco sneaks" and I am happy to know how all those recycled products came to be in my shoes.

kjr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kjr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.