Friday, January 25, 2008

Food, Glorious Food

Sticking to my number one love, a friend (thanks Yvonne!) told me about Chocolate and Zucchini, a blog all about food. The fact that it is written by a French woman, who found her love of food in San Francisco, amuses me greatly. I once ran into a baker who was professionally trained, which apparently means you use French to refer to everything. I couldn't communicate with her about cooking because she kept throwing out these French terms. I was never entirely sure why it was necessary to use French when referring to a pie crust. But, perhaps that's why I'm not a chef. I seem to have wondered off topic. For those of you who love cooking, this is a fun blog. Her English is very good and best of all-- recipes!! The blog has a good amount of interesting facts regarding cooking and the entire site itself is fun to waste time on.

No comments: