Sunday, March 11, 2007

What's in your fridge? And more...


Boston.com has an interactive refrigerator -- check it out -- where you can see what selected families and individuals stockpile for food. I found this on slashfood.com where I also discovered summaries of food sections of major papers. The rest of the site is extensive and offers goodies and blog links. I found it because I had followed a link touting free Starbucks coffee during the 2nd annual Coffee Break promotion. If it's true, all licensed Starbucks cafes will be giving away a free tall cup of coffee between 10 and noon on Thursday, March 15. Bottoms up.

2 comments:

sonu munshi said...

Yep, I've heard about that free cuppa too. So either it's a fantastic hoax that will be talked about or else people will skip work for a coffee break on Thursday.. :-)

Sonu

ljt said...

Hi, Sonu! You know, that could be a fun Soundslide. The idea's out there for anyone looking for an idea!